Better than a kick in the pants!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

GameCube & Wii Ads + Call of Duty 3 Wii Trailer

Since the first wave of Wii ads are hitting on American TV's and Youtube, I thought like looking back at some of the GameCube's early advertising. Turns out some of these ads were quite good, and definitely had an edge to them.


I dont know if this was shown in Australia, but im sure many are familar with the print ads which featured these cubes.


Part one of the four part Wii ad series currently playing in America

Wii Ad
I couldnt embed this one, one of the parts, proberly the second one.


Also heres a Call of Duty trailer that also looks pretty cool. I might have to pick this title up sometime down the road. After I battle my way through Hyrule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home